SubdivisionOut Of Pima County
Property Sub TypeManufactured Home
Welcome to the AMAZING Knapp Ranch with 34 acres of pure views and grazing land for all of your critters! This 1987 Double Wide shows pride of ownership and is by far one of the most beautiful homes in the area. The current seller has made sure this home is PERFECTION with many upgrades throughout the years including newer roof, NEW AC & Furnace done in 2019/2020*** plus newer septic and 200' well with holding tank, pressure tank and pump saver for good water pressure to the home. There is a 4 stall barn w/3 corrals/tack room & storage plus miles to roam! Fully fenced property and pasture for all kinds of animal ownership possibilities. There is a hen house and several raised gardens on a super soaker system. The beautiful yard includes a timer and drip system front and back with- A huge variety of mature trees to include:
Alberta & O'Henry peaches, apricots, nectarines, Red Bartlett Apples, golden delicious apple tree, Pears, an Almond tree & Pomegranates~
- Full Front and back covered patio and deck covered to enjoy the fabulous views North & South!!
Tons of space for RV Hook ups with one space already hooked to the septic system!
Highlights of Knapp Ranch:
- Completely remodeled throughout the years and includes:
wood floors in some rooms; newer appliances in kitchen; custom build walk in closets; Garden Tub; Built in L shaped professional desk space off of living room which can also be a 4th bedroom per the floor plan attached by adding a wall.
- Home is on 4 acres and includes the adjoining a separate 30 acres with a 2nd tax code- with well, horse stables, barn, tack room and grazing pasture. Chicken or animal coops and raised garden beds ready for next season.
- Seller has re-shingled the roof in 2019; added brand new Central AC & Furnace in 2011 plus dual pane windows throughout the home.
- RV parking ready with hook up to sewer and room for all toys and pets!
- AMAZING Panoramic views of the valley and mountains surrounding from Bisbee to Douglas!
-***Home is closer to rural Double Adobe than it is to Douglas. This ranch is very private and is approximately 15 mins to Douglas or Bisbee***
-Tons of Fruit trees and grass PLUS mature Pine Trees surrounding the home and all on Drip / Timer system.
-Four stall barn with three corrals/tackroom/storage
- Lot of storage and workshop. Plenty of room to build a huge garage, additional workshop or even another home.
-Propane is a bonus- tank included and averages $600-$700 a year!
- Culligan water filter at well for perfect drinking water
- PRIVATE well with storage tank (Holding tank) pressure tank and pump saver for excellent flow and water pressure
- TWO Tax Codes! 407-41-005-A is home plus 4 acres and includes the Adjoining 30 acres -Parcel # 407-41-002
Welcome home to Knapp Ranch! This property is dreamy!!